ABA España and the University of Cádiz will host the 2017 Summer School of the European Association for Behaviour Analysis. Please, join us for this amazing event that will bring world-renowned experts in the field of behaviour analysis to the beautiful city of Cádiz in Southern Spain.
The 2017 Summer School features a diverse programme showcasing the field of behaviour analysis from basic research to clinical applications in various populations including autism spectrum disorder, intellectual disability, and typically developed adults, among others. In addition, the event will be a great opportunity to feature recent developments in the basic research sector of behaviour analysis.
The conference programme combines day-long workshop and
Error. Page cannot be displayed. Please contact your service provider for more details. (16)
- Clinic- and home-based early behavioural intervention programmes for children with autism
- Behavioural assessment and intervention for people with complex disabilities
- Translational research in applied behaviour analysis
- Fundamental concepts and methodological basis of applied behaviour analysis
- Neil Martin PhD BCBA-D, Behavior Analyst Certification Board, Inc. (UK)
- Gregory P. Hanley, Western New England University (US)
- Eric Larsson PhD, Life Center, Minneapolis (US)
- Corina Jiménez Gómez, PhD, BCBA, Florida Institute of Technology (US)
- Víctor Rodríguez, Fundación Planeta Imaginario, Barcelona (Spain)
- Jose Ignacio Navarro, Universidad de Cádiz (Spain)
- Celia Nogales-González, PhD, BCBA, ABA España (Spain)
- Virginia Bejarano Ruíz, PhD, BCBA, ABA Psicología Enséñame, ABA España (Spain)
- Per Holth, Oslo and Akershus University College of Applied Sciences (Norway)
- Ricardo Pellón PhD, Universidad Española de Educación a Distancia (Spain)
- Chris Podlesnik PhD, Florida Institute of Technology (US)
- Javier Virues-Ortega, The University of Auckland (New Zealand)
There are limited spots available. Please, complete your registration quickly before they run out! If you can't make it to Cadiz, register to attend via streaming.
The official language of the conference is English. Translation services will be made available to Spanish-speaking attendants.
University Credit and Continuous Education
BCBAs and BCaBAs will be awarded up to 20 Type-2 continuous education units. The University of Cádiz will grant one ECTS credit to any university student within the European credit transfer and accumulation system.
The conference will be hosted in the University of Cadiz signature building Edificio Costitución 1812, Avenida Carlos III, 3, Cádiz.
Accommodation and Travel
The conference will take place during Spain's tourist season. Attendants are encouraged to book their accommodation early. Below are some of the hotels located within walking distance of the conference venue. Peer-to-peer lodging is available with AIRBNB.
- Hotel Senator de Cádiz
- Hotel Francia y París
- Hotel las Cortes de Cadiz de 1812
- Parador de Cádiz
- Hotel Regio Cádiz
- Hotel Argantonio
- Hotel Monte Puertatierra
Proceed to the Registration Page
- Account holder: ABA España
- Bank name: Bankinter, S.A.
- IBAN: ES13 0128 0736 6701 0001 8423
- Swift: BKBKESMMXXX
- Bank address: Paseo de la Castellana, no. 29, 28046, Madrid, Spain
If you prefer to register online using your PayPal account or credit card proceed through one of the links below.